Ladder safety is an increasingly important issue as the number of ladder-related injuries continue to rise. According to the Occupational Safety and Health Administration, nearly two million people were treated in emergency rooms due to falls from ladders between 2008 and 2017.
In order to make sure everyone stays safe while using ladders, employers, safety managers and other safety professionals need to emphasize the importance of ladder safety. One way to do this is by using catchy ladder safety slogans.
- Advertisement -
Below are 101 of the best catchy ladder safety slogans to help promote ladder safety and remind people to use ladders safely:
1. Safety starts at the top.
2. Take a step back for ladder safety.
3. A safe ladder stays steady.
4. Beware of the ladder’s bite.
5. Don’t bite off more than the ladder can chew.
6. Better safe than sorry with ladders.
7. Obey the law of gravity – don’t exceed it.
8. Follow safety regulations, use ladders with caution.
9. Don’t reach too far, use a ladder!
10. It’s better to be safe than splat.
11. Climb wisely and carefully.
12. Take caution above all else.
13. Ladder safety – don’t leave it to chance.
14. Rung by rung, safety’s the way.
15. Less risk, more climbing.
16. Safety is always the first step.
17. Climb with care and stay aware.
18. The steps to safety begin with you.
19. One misstep and you could be done.
20. Always use the proper equipment.
21. Take the necessary steps to be safe.
22. Taking short cuts can mean long falls.
23. Descent with caution.
24. Take the time for safety first.
25. By not following safety guidelines, you’re risking it all.
26. Safety and ladders don’t have to be a circus.
27. Don’t sacrifice safety with your ladder.
28. Reach beyond the ground, not beyond your abilities.
29. Climb high, stay safe.
30. Flimsy ladders don’t fly.
31. Don’t put yourself in a tight spot.
32. One wrong step, and your luck runs out.
33. Ladder safety you can count on.
34. Don’t be too careless on the ladder.
35. Safety is important in everything you do.
36. Watch yer step on yer way up.
37. Safety: don’t take chances.
38. Training, Tools, and Teamwork Ease Ladder Safety.
39. Falling is not the solution.
40. Gone up, not gone down.
41. Don’t beat gravity; work with it.
42. Nobody likes to get hurt, use ladders properly.
43. Safety above All Else.
44. Put safety at the head of the ladder.
45. Take two steps back before you take two steps up.
46. Climb safely every time.
47. A slip is a slip, a fall is a fall, so take it slow.
48. A safe climber takes the time to be sure.
49. Don’t let a ladder be the downfall.
50. Take safety a step at a time.
51. It pays to plan.
52. Putting safety first makes climbing better.
53. Working from a ladder needs careful footing.
54. Ladders require steady hands.
55. The ladder has no back-up plan.
56. The only way is up when it comes to safety.
57. Don’t be careless and climb with care.
58. Don’t be a fool, use your ladder rules.
59. Falling doesn’t have to be your fate.
60. Get a grip on ladder safety.
61. Some heights can’t be reached without ladders.
62. Ladder safety first every time.
63. Climb Closer to Safety.
64. Use the right ladder, safety practices, and tools.
65. Don’t let gravity win.
66. Ladders are built for safety not to get you hurt.
67. Don’t make a reach for the wrong way.
68. Balancing safety and productivity.
69. Don’t forget that ladder safety is a must.
70. Don’t forget the importance of ladder safety.
71. A ladder isn’t the best tool for each job.
72. Follow the ladder regulations, so that you stay above any incident.
73. Safety is essential when climbing a ladder.
74. Keep that ladder steady and you’ll be ready.
75. Your hands should never slip with ladder safety.
76. Stay On Your Toes For Ladder Safety
77. Mind your step and ladder safety climbs.
78. Respect the ladder, use it for your safety.
79. Ladder safety – don’t leave it to chance.
80. Avoiding problems starts with following ladder safety rules.
81. Start at the base, safety is the case.
82. Don’t let ladder safety be the casualty of your work
83. Take your time and climb safely.
84. Think Twice, Climb Safely.
85. Always practice safe ladder techniques.
86. Step carefully every time.
87. Secure the ladder and get on up safely.
88. Carefulness on the ladder means safety above all.
89. Careful ladders mean secure ladders.
90. Take the right steps in safety.
91. Footing is Absolutely Necessary.
92. Climb Wisely, Stay Balanced.
93. Putting safety before all else reduces the challenge.
94. Taking the right steps prevents risky downs.
95. Falling is not an option, use ladders safely.
96. Ladders demand responsibility and safety.
97. You better think twice before you step up.
98. Ladders need protection, so follow the directions.
99. Respect the ladder, use it for your safety.
100. No ladder shortcuts.
101. Exercise caution when climbing a ladder.
Catchy Ladder Safety Slogans
Ladders are an essential tool to access those hard-to-reachplaces, but they can also be a source of serious injury if safety is not taken into consideration. Here are a few catchy safety slogans:
Stay on the Ground and be Safe and Sound
- Never stand on the top step of a ladder
- Keep three points of contact when on a ladder
- When climbing up, always face the ladder
- Make sure your ladder is stable and secure
Stay Alert and Make Your Ladder Use a Habit
- Utilize safety features like lanyards and rails
- Wear proper attire, including gloves and shoes
- Make sure to inspect the ladder prior to use
- Be aware of and respect any height or weight limits
Be on Alert and Use Your Ladder Wisely
- Never leave any tools or materials on the ladder
- Read the manufacturer’s instructions before use
- Always keep your body centered while climbing
- Always use caution when folding and carrying a ladder
Listen to Your Mind and Follow Safe Steps
- Keep the ladder away from any electric sources
- Stay off a ladder if you’re feeling tired or sick
- Inspect the ladder for any obvious defects
- Be aware of physical activity that requires extended reach
With the right ladder safety practices, we can avoid serious accidents and injuries. Keep these catchy slogans in mind whenever you are working with ladders.
100+ Catchy Ladder Safety Slogans
When it comes to ladder safety, it is important that everyone understands the need for safety and why it is important. Slogans are an effective tool in raising awareness and can be extremely beneficial to any ladder safety campaign. Here are some catchy ladder safety slogans that you can use to promote ladder safety in your workplace, school or community.
Catchy Ladder Safety Slogans
- Safety first when using a ladder
- Don’t take a chance with ladder safety
- It’s a long way down – be safe up there
- Take the time to make it right
- Don’t let a ladder be the last thing you say goodbye to
- Be a hero – use the ladder correctly
- Ladders can be dangerous, use with caution
- Climb Smart to stay safe on ladders
Innovative Ladder Safety Slogans
- Climb with confidence
- Don’t take a chance, anchor the ladder
- Don’t even think about missing steps when using a ladder
- Ladders are much safer when used as intended
- Practice ladder safety – save a life
- Never take a chance – ladder safety is life or death
- One mistake, one fall – use ladders the right way
- Take the time to make ladder safety right
Clever Ladder Safety Slogans
- It’s not worth the risk – never use a ladder when short
- Risking it all is not worth the fall – be ladder safe
- Anchor the ladder to be safe and sound
- Stay safe or a fall will put you in an awful bind
- Don’t underestimate the damage a fall can do – ladder safety first
- Ladders – use the right way or you’ll pay
- Be careful and know the ladder limitations
- Make sure your ladder is secure before getting it off the ground
These ladder safety slogans can help to promote safety awareness of ladders in various organizations and communities. It is important to be aware of the risks associated with ladders and to always use them safely and correctly. Be sure to use these slogans in any ladder safety campaign that you’re a part of, and spread the word about ladder safety.